SUSHMITHA SEN LATEST STYLISH PHOTOS

Posted on
  • Thursday 22 July 2010
  • by
  • sand
  • in
  • Labels:






  • SUSHMITHA SEN BIOGRAPHY & FILMOGRAPHY

    Date of birth
    : 19.11.1975, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

    Feed Name : Sushmita Sen Shubeer

    Nickname : Titu, Sush

    Height : 5 '10 ½ "(1.79 m)

    Mini Biography

    Sushmita was born in the Bengali-speaking Sen family of 19 November 1975 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Her family consists of her father, Shubeer, a former Indian Air Force Wing Commander, mother, Subhra, jewelry designer and owner of a Dubai-based store. She has two sisters, a sister Neelam who is married to Malik Nauman, and a brother named Rajeev. Subhra father was a poet.

    She attended various schools in Jorhat, and Nagpur, but spends most of her school days in the Air Force, the Golden Jubilee Institute and Air Force Silver School in Delhi. She was considered a tomboy and spent most of his time with the boys. Because schools were Hindi medium, she could not speak English until she was 16 years old. They may later not only mastered English but was an English Honors student, and also obtained a degree in journalism. Because of her birth, she can speak Urdu flawlessly.

    Her first public appearance was at the Air Force Club Contest at the age of 15 She took a few fashion shows. So in 1994 she decided that a participant in the Miss India beauty contest, fully aware that she was up against the reigning favorite, Aishwarya Rai is. Sushmita has surprised everyone when she was crowned Miss India, Aishwarya had to settle for the first runner-up. Both beauties went on to win Miss Universe and Miss World titles respectively. Ironically the final outfit for Miss Universe for Sushmita was made by a little-known Meena Bazar tailor, and her mother.That was in 1996, she appeared first as herself in a Bollywood movie titled 'Dastak. Although the film is not well costs, she was noticed and thus began his career at the white canvas. She has since portrayed himself in a variety of characters and also some 'item' numbers.

    Not regarded as a classic beauty and leading a pretty unconventional life she ended up in many circumstances, but not to marry anyone. She wanted a mom and a girl to adopt, and name her Renee. Since she is single, she had a struggle before she could Renee Court definitively to fight. Finally, 13 April 2000, she received the green light to adopt her, even though the family business in Dubai was already re-named "Renee" Fri, ironically a year earlier, 13 April 1999.

    Trivia

    Miss Universe 1994

    Miss India 1994

    Has an adopted daughter named Renee.

    She is the first Indian to win a Miss Universe title in 1994.

    She won the award for Best Supporting Actress in 2000 for her role in 'Biwi No. 1 "which was the biggest hit in 1999.

    Enjoys writing prose and poetry.

    Named as number 10 in 'Top Bollywood Actresses' of 2006.

    Has adopted a daughter Alisha, 19 November 2009, which happens to be her birthday.

    Personal Quotes

    "I have many memorable moments in my treasure of memories, but the day I become a mother is something special. 30 June 2000, the court handed me my daughter, Renee. Ecstatic I was that day. I loved Renee from the first time I laid eyes on her. Court battle was tough because I was a single parent and a celebrity, so they were marks against me. But I still and my daughter. "(Movie Mag International, Jul. 2004)

    "I'm definitely a beach person. I love America and I've been there many times especially Venezuela and Brazil. They're fantastic holiday resorts. There is no country in South America, I have not. Pursuant to places I have not seen, but I would love to visit Spain tops my list. "(Movie Mag International, July 2004)

    "Yes, I am a person awake at night, but I'd rather stay home until late at night. I rarely went to a pub. I would rather home to hang out with loud music and dancing in my room. I love abroad entertainment for restaurants, such as "Sky Bar" in Los Angeles and "Tao" in New York. "(Movie Mag International, July 2004)

    Her thoughts about touring: "Doing these shows a lot of planning and activity and end up in a very hectic. So for me to resurrect I look for the small moments that you forget the hardships of the journey." (Lifeline magazine, Fall 2006)

    "Between 18-20, I thought the good things in life that I would much rather do than worry about the liability of that magnitude. But now at 30, I feel I was able to jump-start to get up on my life and have achieved a lot. I do not feel I missed something. "(Lifeline magazine, Fall 2006)

    "I feel I started my life when I won in Goa - Miss India contest. I have a memorable moment was when I won Miss Universe crown in Manila. There are several others. But none of those moments that compare with, what I felt at 31.7 in 2001. It was when the judge made me Renee's adoptions. Renee does "born again", and after her in my life, I feel reborn. I do not want anything to go wrong for her ever. So I is much more cautious with my life. rashes no longer drive. As a mother I do not think there is anything at the moment is not exceeded. "(Lifeline magazine, Fall 2006)

    "The reason I wanted to be famous! Nobody asked me, so I will tell you. I always thought that a person is born, lives his life, going through life in a certain way, perhaps doing some good things all welcome ... maybe your family, maybe your friends. But when you die, you would have touched a few more lives. You want people to miss the loss when you go and you feel. I would be famous, because I want my fans to be my family. "(Life Line magazine, Fall 2006)

    About how they would react if a woman only on her: "I would say, 'thank you'. Other people you love, what's wrong with that? How far they can like you again, their problem, not yours. The woman have a choice to be with another woman, I got mine with a man. It's just a difference in our sexual preferences. Does no one is acceptable and the other is appalling. Absolutely not! "(Stardust magazine, September 2006 )

    "If the need arises, and my heart do not agree with it (marriage), I will have children without getting married." (Stardust magazine, September 2006)

    "Today, if you have a poll asking men if they want to be with 30 women and virgins, they will run away." (Stardust magazine, September 2006)

    When asked whether sex is over-rated in India, "There was a time when it was certainly not more. It was something that you do not talk about, and out of sight, people of good family probably never have. But today Media primarily focuses its attention on sex so much that it is inevitable that it becomes a part of the social structure. It's not like the previously unknown existence, we are the land of the Kama Sutra. Today people are more comfortable talking about it. "(Stardust magazine, September 2006)

    "I'm 30 and enjoying every bit of it. I have not changed anything, I do not like wearing, and the only reason I do not wear it 'coz I do not like. I feel like that when I do. I Today I have not, maybe not tomorrow. It's about choice and not age. All power to the people who understand that ultimately the clothes on your body. If you are familiar with it, wear it. I I do not judge the way people dress. What bothers me is if you behave after you're constantly talking, drawing, figure out yourself. Thats disturbing. "(Stardust magazine, September 2006)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Labels

    2010 Fashion Bags (1) 2010 Jewellery (1) Actress Styles (1) Actresses With Gold makeup (1) Aiswarya rai Photos (1) Andhra Famous Temples (1) Andhra Fashions (1) Anushka Photos (1) Anushka Sharma Photos (1) Asin Fashions (2) Astrology (1) Bags Fashions (1) Beautiful Babies (1) Beautiful Bridal Makeup (1) Beautiful Dolls (1) Beautiful Gift Items (1) Beautiful Gold Jewelry (1) Beautiful Hair Styles (1) Beautiful Lights (1) Beautiful Nail Polishes (1) Beautiful Roses (1) Beautiful Scootys (1) Beautiful WaterFalls (1) Bhoomika Photos (1) Body Language (1) Body Shaper Tips (1) Bride MakeUp (2) Charmi Photos (2) Chennai Fashions (1) Child Fashions (1) Chudidhar Latest Styles (1) College Bags (1) College Fashions (1) College Girls Bangles (1) College Girls Styles (1) Costume fashion (1) Cricketers Fashions (1) Cute Gold jewellery (1) Cute Half Saree Models (1) Cute Hand Bags (1) Deeksha Seth Photos (1) Diamond Bangles (1) Diamond Heart Pendants (1) Diamond jewelelry (1) Diamond Necklaces Designs (1) diamond pearl bracelet (1) Diamond pearl jewelry (1) Diya Mirza Photos (1) Express Your Love (1) Face Creams (1) Famous Beaches (1) Famous Resorts (1) Famous Statues (1) Fashion Accessories (1) Fashion Bangles (1) Fashion Boys (1) Fashion Bracelets (1) Fashion Bykes (1) Fashion Caps (1) Fashion Cars (2) Fashion Cell Phones (1) Fashion Dresses (3) Fashion Ear Rings (2) Fashion Girls (1) Fashion Hair Styles (1) Fashion Home Designs (2) Fashion Items (1) Fashion Jewellery (1) Fashion Mens Wear (1) Fashion Necklaces (1) Fashion New Thoughts (1) Fashion Shoes (1) Fashion Stone Items (1) Fashion T-Shirts (1) Fashion Tattoos (1) Fashion Tops (1) Fashion Watches (1) Film Actors Styles (1) Fruit Facials (1) Gardens (1) Gauri Pradhan Cute Photos (1) Genilia Photos (1) Gents Beauty Products (2) Gents Bracelets (1) Gents Watches (1) Gents Wedding Suit (1) Girls Fashion Jewellery (1) Gold Jewellery (2) Gold Rings (1) Gracy Singh Photos (1) Great Love Stories (1) Greeting Cards (1) Guinness Book Of Records (1) Gujarathi Fashions (1) Hair Bands (1) Hall Lamps (1) Hansika Stylish Photos (1) Health Tips For Beauty (1) Heroine Photos (1) Home Facials (1) Honey Moon Places (1) How To Impress A Girl (1) How To Make A Dress (1) How To Successful In Life (1) How To Think Positive (1) Ileana Photos (1) Interiour Decaration Lamps (1) Kajal Photos (2) Kareena Kapoor Photos (1) Karnataka Fashions (1) KarthikaLatest Photos (1) Katrina Kaif Photos (2) Kavya Madhavan Photos (1) Kerala Fashions (1) Ladies High Hills (1) Latest diamonds (1) Latest Fashion Jewellery (1) Latest Gents Models (1) Latest jewellery items (1) Latest Kerala (1) Latest Sadha Photos (1) Latest Stone Ear Rings (1) Latest Wishes (1) Look More Beautiful (1) Maharastra Fashions (1) Manisha Koirala Photos (1) Meditation Tips (1) Meera Chopra Photos (1) Meera Jasmine (1) Mehandi Styles (1) Natural Skin Beauty (1) New Fashions (1) New Looks For Fashions (1) Numerology (1) Online Shopping (1) Personality Development Tips (1) Poonam Bajwa Latest Photos (1) Princes Dresses (1) Priyanka Chopra Recent Photos (1) Recent gold jewellery (1) Romantic Hearts (1) Romantic places in kerala (1) Samantha Fashions (1) Sania Mirza Photos (1) Saranya Mohan Stylish Photos (1) Sarees Fashions (1) Sheela Recent Photos (1) Sheena Shahabadi Photos (1) Siya Gowtham Photos (1) Small Cute Babies (1) Sneha Photos (1) Stylish Cell Pouches (1) Stylish Eye Glasses (1) Stylish fashion designs (1) Stylish Lipsticks (1) Stylish Rings (1) Surveen Chawla Photos (2) Sushmitha Sen Photos (1) Tapsee Photos (1) Top 10 Hindi Movies (1) Top 10 Movies (1) Velentaines Day Cards (1) Vidya Balan Famous Photos (1) Walking Styles (1) Wedding Day Cards (1) WholeSale Electronics (1) Wishes Through Email (1) World 7 Wonders (1)